Sunday, February 14, 2016

-NPP presidential candidate, Nana Addo has admonished Ghanaian Christians to pray for him as he competes in the 2016 elections

– Visiting churches in the Western Region, Nana Addo expressed the need for change especially as the election was drawing near

Nana Addo responding to cheers from jubilant congregants

Presidential candidate for the opposition New Patriotic Party, Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo has admonished Ghanaians to remember him their prayers especially as he strives to become a ”good leader” should he win the November 7th general elections.

In his visit to six churches in the Western Region, Nana Addo explained that Ghana needed much prayers for good leadership especially when the nation is being faced with severe economic challenges.

On my part I am asking you to pray for me too. Pray to God so he grants me strength, courage, wisdom, and a compassionate heart to be a good leader. In this election year, I am asking you for your support for me and the NPP. I am pleading with you to try me also, so I can show you what I can do for this country and I promise you I will never let you down, he stated.

Nana Addo Danquah’s speech comes in the wake of recent serial killings stretching across the all regional capitals – with the killing of MP for Abuakwa being the most recent. Nana Addo has thus called for peace and stability especially as the country prepares for the elections.

His visit bigwigs from the opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP) as the Chairman of the party, Freddie Blay, 2nd Deputy Speaker of Parliament and NPP MP for Essikadu Ketan, Hon. Joe Ghartey among others.



SOURCE: Yen.com.gh news


Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

News

Design

Sponsor Advertisement

Advertisement

Pages

Ads

Popular Posts

Popular Posts