Wednesday, February 24, 2016

SHATTA WALE
Hours after the dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, was disqualified from contesting in this year’s edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, the fans of the artiste are calling on him to ignore Charta House.

Shatta, who posted a pain-laden message on Facebook on Tuesday, February 23, 2016, had his fans ‘consoling’ him to forget them [Charta House] and move on.

“Why should I always I apologize for the monster you have made me become when no one has ever apologized for making me this way. If you put me in a cage like an animal and feed me with fresh bloody meat for years, imagine what will happen if I break the cage and come out, I will be forced to live the bloody way you trained me (sic),” Shatta Wale said in his Facebook post.

The fans’ reactions:


Ike Kaybee wrote: “Don....I will be glad if you ignore them...Don't beg or apologize for you to be included in an award scheme you deserve to be included.”

Vicar Manuel: “Shatta leave them aaahhh, why? i dont understand these people koraa, why Shatta what are they gonna take the beg for? these Charter house people paa God will punish them if i dont see ya name in the nominees, I pray to God for their punishment this oooh y?”

Frank Arthur: “award or no award we still the shatta movement we r . we making hit. F*** u de board of VGMA”

Others, however, called on the artiste to apologise for the sake of the awards:

Eddie Riches Sarkcess: “Shatta do am for us because the award would spice up things to higher heights! Do am, apology is nothing.. U are strong, DO IT!”

Kwame Megas: “Bos abeg u pls just do it for me please ...just apologize fr me abeg u...pls listen to me abeg u in the name of God and ur son majesty ...pls”

On Tuesday, February 23, Charta House, organisers of the event, in a news conference, said Shatta Wale was yet to apologise to them for insults he hurled at them last year.


Read Shatta Wale's Facebook post below:

Posted by;ShattaWaleshattaMovement/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Random Posts

News

Design

Sponsor Advertisement

Advertisement

Pages

Ads

Popular Posts

Popular Posts